I’ll be honest with y’all that I let the blog slip a little this past month. One week I only managed to get one post up, and another week my Thursday post became a Friday post. Here are my excuses (which I feel are very legitimate):
- MY BEST FRIEND GOT ENGAGED! Megan and I have been talking weddings and celebrating all month long. It only happens once so I had to take advantage of every last minute.
- A bunch of my friends got into residency programs and are making moving plans which is exciting and depressing all at once – I am so proud of them!
- I’ve been working out four time a week for Lent and it turns out that is quite the time consuming task.
- I went on vacation to New Orleans with my family for a week – get ready for a travel guide!
- Work was legitimately CRAZY.
Really though, I actually have about 15 projects going on at once right now, and I have just gotten around to photographing them, so get ready for a blog busy April!
Remember those candles I promised last month? They’re coming! Remember the engagement party plans? Also coming! I have two dresses in the works, new home decor posts (Easter and general), and delicious baked goods (no, I have not gotten over my recent muffin obsession).
This last March I also shared with you my food photography tips and tools – it seemed to be a hit! Are there any other posts like that that you would like to see?? Did you miss it? Check out all of the posts from last month below!
What We Wore
Chiffon Maxi Skirt || MISA Tassel Earrings
What We Ate and Drank
Lemon Chia Seed Mini Muffins || Degustabox Opening || Make Your Own Wine