If you read my Bunny Baubles Turns 3 post in it’s entirety (if you did, congrats, that was a novel of a post) you may have seen my note that I’m headed to England tomorrow!! Kyle and his family were nice enough to invite me along, and I couldn’t be more excited. I plan to share some of my travel adventures with you over on my Instagram, so make sure to follow along!
The things we have scheduled include:
- A classic afternoon tea at The Orangery at Kensington Palace
- A Liverpool v. Manchester City soccer, or football, game in Liverpool on new year’s eve
- A tour of Stonehenge and Bath
- An airbnb sort of setup in a gorgeous London apartment for the majority of our stay
Things that we want to see include:
- The National Gallery
- Th British Museum
- Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abby, + all other classic London sites (get ready for a photo of me in a phone booth!)
- Winchester Castle
- The Beatles Museum in Liverpool
Things we want to do:
- Drink mulled wine at a Christmas market and a beer in a pub
- Go ice skating in Hyde Park
- Have fish and chips and all of the Indian food
- Visit Notting Hill (so many pretty homes!)
- Maybe a day trip to Paris… might save this since it would be really great to go for an extended period of time some day
Is there anything we are missing? I have been working on getting recommendations from friends on how to get around the city, must see sites, and restaurants, but I would love to hear your tips!
Outfit Details: DIY Flannel Blanket Scarf || Old Sweater (similar sweater)- Gap || Tote – Longchamp || Sunglasses (similar cat eye sunglasses)- Miu Miu
3 thoughts on “Heading to England!”
hope you got to do everything on your list! I cant wait to here about it !
LikeLiked by 1 person
Hi, I love London and visit it very regularly!
The ice skating in Hyde park is a great idea but it is very busy around Christmas so I’d recommend going to one in Canary Wharf particularly at the weekend as its less busy and more relaxing.
Also I’d get an Oyster card for travel as you can use it on buses and underground.
Make sure you visit San Carlo Cicchetti just off Piccadilly Circus.
Be sure to contact me if you’d like any more advice! firstname.lastname@example.org ✨
Have an amazing time! Xxx
LikeLiked by 1 person
Awesome thank you so much for the tips Sophie!!