If there’s one thing I’ve come to love about blogging, it’s the amazing reader and blogger base I’ve found on WordPress and other blogs. We let each other into our lives, hoping someone might care or learn something from our rambling and iPhone snaps; and amazingly a few of you out there read all these crazy, crafty, bunny filled posts and get something out of them!
Thanks to the fantastic blogger base out there, I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by one of my favorite WordPress bloggers, Rae of Sparkles! She’s a ton of fun, awesomely crafty, and you know how I feel about sparkles… you should most definitely check out her page.
Blogging has been a lot of fun for me, and I’m so glad it’s been fun for all of your too! Thanks, especially, for the people who keep the posts coming…if y’all didn’t show up to my ridiculous parties, take turns taking dumb photos of me crafting, or listen to me ramble about my failures of projects I would have given up a long time ago. This has been more fun than I could have ever imagined, so thank you all for that!
So the rules of this shindig include sharing seven things about myself (bare with me) and nominating my other favorite bloggers. So here goes!
Seven Oh-So-Interesting (ha!) Things about Myself…
1. I’ve spent the last 4 months painting my nails every week to try and break my nail biting habit. Results: nails are longer for sure, but I definitely start biting again the second one nail chips… I can’t seem to stop!
2. A dream of mine is to buy and renovate an entire crummy house. It also totally freaks me out not knowing what I would find and how much that would cost me…
3. I admit to playing that Kim Kardashian phone game… And I’m not gonna lie, it’s awesome.
4. Secretly, and now not so much, I can’t wait for my friends to have babies so I can make them adorable clothing. I suppose that requires any of them to get married first. 😉
5. I have a serious aversion to buying clothing that isn’t on sale… I really can’t remember the last full priced item I’ve purchased.
6. I think 12 year old me would be ashamed of 24 year old me knowing the last time I spent a decent amount of time learning how to use makeup was… like 12 years ago… I’m just so lazy!
7. Projects I’m scared and amazingly excited to start (so who knows when they’ll happen): building a headboard, baking macaroons, and making a coffee table.
Other Nominated Bloggers
There are some TALENTED people out there blogging, and I’m so glad they do! Recently I’ve found these other blogs. They really inspire me to use better photography, try new things, and even try harder when I get dressed in the morning. Thanks for all of your amazing posts!
Salted Kitchen puts out some consistently mouth watering recipes. Her photos are also to die for, teach me your ways!
JuJu’s Secret Ingredient has been making these macaroons that I can’t get over. She also gives very detailed instructions that are inspiring enough to try out the recipes yourself!
Savory/Sweet/Style does it all, providing very detailed recipes, crafts, and most recently a hilarious bunch of Halloween pics. I also love her Friday Flower posts!
Skinny Sweet Treats is my newest obsession! Her recipes are really fun and the photos are superb.
3 thoughts on “One Lovely Bunny Blog Award”
Love your facts! I think most of them are true to me too! Good luck with your new projects! 🙂
Hi Julia! Thanks for the nomination. Buying and renovating a house has kind of been a dream of mine too. Especially the kitchen. Love your blog! There is so much inspiration!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Yes! I have quite a long wish list for a dream kitchen. And thank you!